Translate

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Simon Says Stamp and Show: Wednesday is Winners Day!

Simon Says Stamp and Show: Wednesday is Winners Day!: "I am sooooo excited to announce that the random name chosen by inlinx.com is:- Entry Number 169 Peggy LeeCongratulations Peggy you have won..."

How super excited I was to see this (well a friend phoned me to let me know) whooo hoooo I can't wait to play with all that amazing eye candy....

Congrats to everyone who played along SSS had over 200 entries That Was Huge!!!
And a big Congrats to the Top 3 picks by the DT: Luthien, Lynn, and Donna~what a honor to be chosen...your artwork was amazing...

Be sure to stop over and check out Simon Says Stamp and Show Weekly Challenge!! The creativity is out of this world....

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being the Simon Says Stamp & Show's first challenge blog winner! VERY cool!!

    You're submitting a creation this week, too, aren't you? Hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nancy~~it is Super Cool!!!! and oh yes I am working on it as we type!!!! Can't wait to see what everyone does...this SSS blog is amazing!!! thanks for the congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete