Translate

Sunday, August 8, 2010

BFF's Layout

This layout was super fun to create, one day a few of us friends got together for a scrapping good time, I wasn't sure what to create, then I pulled out these wallet size photos of Olivia and her bff's...

I knew this CTMH paper "NoteBook" Level 2 paper packet # X7102B (an oldie but goodie) was perfect...
I also had a stamp set that matched the paper called "Coffee Stain" # B1316


Also I couldn't resist I had to create some Tim Holtz tattered floral die, I used fabric (from an awesome friend Lynne ) and paper (that I can not reveal at this moment)
they make awesome flowers, which I glimmer misted with Tattered Angels

To give it an vintage distress feel
I used old dictionary paper, that I used Distress Inks: Vintage photo, and I used Claudine Hellmuth gel medium (which is the best glue in the world thanks to Lynne again for turning me on to it).
My inspiration for this layout came from a live ustream show that Marion Smith did for Prima .
Marion's tip was adding the old paper under neath and then rolling the top paper onto it's self and tearing here and there...which I love doing this...it's cool...
I am so happy I am finished now onto more crafting and getting my fingures inky!!!!

Thanks to the BFF's for having a exciting time out at the park and snapping pics for me to create with....

Peggy Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment