Translate

Thursday, July 1, 2010

So it Starts!!!

A new Design Team!!! More Paper Than Shoes (http://morepaperthanshoes.blogspot.com/)

It's a challenge blog, I am so excited to be apart of this new design team. We had to make a tag for our submission, so here mine is....I really enjoyed making this tag, the more I added little touches the more it spoke to me, I used Tim Holtz die "caged bird", distress inks, embossing ink, and powder utee., Hero art stamps, Graphic 45 paper, Prima flowers, Websterpages trims, much more..... close up!!!

I created this little Mini Album for my daughter Emilee who just graduated from the 8th grade....this too I submitted along with the tag...love this little mini....see more info in the post below....

Don't forget to jump over to our new More Paper Than Shoes forum at http://morepaperthanshoes.proboards.com/ to play along with our challenges and meet all the gals, take in all the creative juices and start creating along with us...
Peggy Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment