Translate

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Creative Play with a friend...What a mess!!!

My friend Kat and I gathered last week for a day of creative play and let's say we sure did make a mess, well really I made the mess, you see Kat is a clean scrapper and I make a total mess of the whole table....lol but we enjoyed every minute of it.... Here is a sneak peak at my tattered floral I made using Tim Holtz die, embossing folder and hardware, inks and glimmer mist. I love how these turned out.
And here is what Kat created with the tattered floral die, she used the new coordinated paper from Creative Imaginations...Glimmer mist, stamp.....so pretty

close up of Caged bird die of Tim Holtz, Kat flocked it in Turquoise love it Kat!!!! And here she is busy using the heat tool, we where running out of room on the table so we had to use the kitchen chairs....so creative!!!!
Creative play with a friend is so fun, call someone up and have a scrappin date with them!!!! There was much laughter, coffee, more laughter~glimmer mist everywhere and alot of oh my's and ohhhhhh!!!!!


enjoy, Peggy Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment