Translate

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Creative Juices

My Creative Juices sure have been flowing lately, I have been busy cleaning and organizing my scrap space and trying to be brave on getting rid of stuff that I am not using. Boy that is a hard one, but I know someone else will be blessed to have my unwanted treasures. Here is a mini album I created about my daughter Emilee, she graduated from the 8th grade and so to honor her I did a mini with black and white photos, here Emilee and her sis Olivia sharing a moment at graduation, love the new fabric paper that Creative Imagination has out, thats what I used to stamp the word SISTERS on.
The cover of the mini: I used the new paper from Basic Grey "Cappella" sooo beautiful!!! with Prima ribbon, and Websterpages trims and so much more....


close up of Prima flowers, so little pretties.....

here is a Tag I made for a DT (I submitted), this little tag turned out so cute I must say!!


I used Graphic 45 new paper, Prima flowers, Tim Holtz die, inks, stickles, Websterpages trims, Hero Art stamp.....so much more.....I do love this tag-with a little feathers for a shabby chic touch...



Let your creative juices flow with a trip to your local scrapbook store and buy something new you don't have and combine it with your already stash....let the creativtiy begin...


No comments:

Post a Comment