Translate

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Beautiful New Papers

Got my hands on the new Webster's Pages at my local scrapbook store...oh boy do I love these papers, I have had them for a few weeks now just was waiting for the right photo, and this one of Olivia spoke to me.... Layout inspired by Darien Anderson her blog http://darien-lovingmylife.blogspot.com she is amazing new scrapbooker..Thanks Darien for the inspiration!!!

Livy wanted everyone to know this was her!!!! hehehehe cute girl
rolled ribbon flowers

paper flowers, glimmer mist, folded and glue!!! love these a new flower will post soon.


inspiration is everywhere even on other scrap blogs...search find, give credit and be creative.
Peggy Lee



1 comment:

  1. Hi Peggy!!!! You did Gorgeous!!! What a beautiful girl!!!!! Dont you love these pps???? They are Amazing and so Elegant!!!!! I'm so glad you like what I did!!! Makes me so HAPPY!!!!!!!!!
    Cant wait to see more of your Work!!!

    ReplyDelete