Translate

Monday, March 1, 2010

Scrappin Good Weekend

Welcome March!! thanks for the lovely fluffy white gift this morning, I love it so beautiful, not fun to drive in but so good to look at while you stay in where it's warm and create all day.
Here is a couple of layouts I made last night for my weekend scrappin (in my living room to drive my husband crazy I have a studio but no tv in there) he is ready to buy me one. Yes
The layouts I used Bo Bunny paper and stickers, stamp... and distress inks by Tim Holtz. And of course Tattered Angels Glimmer mist......have to mist something... chipboards, gems.



the girls building the first snowman of 2009 snowfall-he is not there anymore, when the men brought the new furance in they kicked him off his step....sad but funny.....with the snow falling today the girls can build another little guy....maybe he will be a little bigger....enjoy the snow if it's fallen your way!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment