Translate

Friday, February 19, 2010

Snow

Finally we have a little snowflakes coming down, even though I am ready for spring it's way to early here in the North Country. Wow a week sure has flown by, on Sunday we went to pick up our daughter from a college weekend trip, then with school, award nights, drama and play practice and working part time my life is full.....teenagers can keep you running.
Last night we had a scrapbooking sketch class and I will be sharing my layout with you later, (my daughter had to take my camera to school today) so no pics yet. Later I promise.

Enjoy your weekend, I have to work but I will find time to be creative, and I am in the mood to spring clean!!! yes I said it Spring Cleaning with our weather being so mild for us this time of year, I have the desire to unclutter my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment