Translate

Sunday, November 8, 2009

creative around the house

this is what happens when I have stayed up way to late creating in my room, our kitty gets very put out with me and demands attention.
some little elves have been playing in my room (while I haven't felt well) here is Olivia's creations, a music sign for her dad's guitar room and a layout for her scrapbook of my mom and her. she did a great job.


Here Emilee did some locker photos for her locker at school (her favorite pics) my mom and her, Emilee and Dylan (my twin brothers son), Uncle Peter(my twin) and Emilee. We had a great time in Maine. Emilee you did a wonderful job.


Now girls it's my turn to play!! I have been so busy working on my workshop kits. I need some creative time too, I will show you soon what I have been up to soon....
Peggy Lee



1 comment:

  1. Your music room sign is so much fun, ilove the how you used music paper for this too. I love making signs. Your paper flowers are lovely, i hope to try it.

    ReplyDelete