Translate

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween everyone, remember to be safe with the little ones, but enjoy and remember to make a memory.....Here is my boo banner I made yesterday morning while blogging, I like to keep busy so I jumped over to http://joli-paquet.blogspot.com and was inspired to create this cute and simple boo banner. Check this site out it's full of inspiration and creative art.

shipping tags, old book pages, sewed on sewing machine ( I couldn't find my black thread so I used white, then took a sharp and traced over the thread to make it black, it stands out better in black) stamped boo in black ink, old vintage lace sewed on, pipe cleaner for glitz and button. old lace trim to use for hanging.


Olivia showing off my banner. pic is kind of dark but she is sooo cute.
supplies:
shipping tags
old book pages
CTMH black ink
CTMH stamp (Rustic Alphabet)
thread
black sharpie
old trims, lace, button, pipe cleaners.




2 comments:

  1. this is fabulous, luv the BOO tags...great job...have a wonderful day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I love your Boo banner and I think the way you displayed it is brilliant. I used to sell CTMH for years! tina Sutton is a downline to my upline! xo sam
    ps, thank you for the kind comments, love em!

    ReplyDelete