Translate

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Weekend Note

Hi everyone, can't believe it's Saturday already, yesterday was suppose to be a Free-Time Friday post, let's just say I didn't have a free time at all. Woke up ran to Wally World (short for Walmart) took Emilee out to lunch, ran back home to change my clothes. I had a funeral for a great man and dear family member. The funeral was beautiful, sad, bittersweet and celebration. Rodney White will be greatly missed.
Then came home to change clothes (my where soaking wet) oh warm yesterday loving it! Had to run to Lancaster a town over visited a dear friend. Picked up some planting stuff for today. Ran out of time to go buy some flowers to plant. Doing that today. Ran back home to find my daughter Olivia back from Whale Tales water park to be red like a lobster, ouch! then got supper, then Lee and I back in the car to take girls to youth group and we had our date night.
Our date night was shopping at Home Depot for the living room walls. Thank God they are getting done, of course we shopped around dreaming of what we could do next!! Lee is not much of a dreamer, so he mostly listened and nodded.
So there was my Not so Free-time Friday post, today is going to be a busy Saturday, Lee had men's breakfast, I need to food shop, buy some flowers for the house, pay bills, wash clothes, it never stops!!!!!!!!!!
I also realized that next weekend it 4th of July, and my daughter Emilee's 13th birthday she was born on 3rd. I am not ready, but this mom works great under pressure.
Much to get done and much to share next time. Enjoy your weekend. Make a memory..

peggy lee

No comments:

Post a Comment