Translate

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Morning Devotions

It's Sunday morning and we all are getting ready to go to church, we got to sleep in a little our church doesn't do Sunday School during the summer months because of peoples vacations. It is always nice to relax getting ready for church. I have time for God's Word.

Psalm 139: 1-4
Is one of my favorites:

O Lord, you have searched me and you know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise,
You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.
Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely,
O Lord.

Wow those words it home for me today, to know that God knows everything about me or what I am going to do. Makes me stop and think. How am I really living for the Lord, my family, my friends?

Just take a moment out of your day and praise Him, thank Him, breath Him in...

peggy lee

No comments:

Post a Comment