Translate

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!!

Happy Birthday to my bro-baby in the family by 6 minutes(our joke is that he said he was sick of listening to me so he shoved me out-his legs was wrapped around my hips we had one heartbeat.) love ya pete..
That's right today is my birthday, and I can say I am 39 years old and holding for true. Today has been kind of slow sunny day, just spent doing housework, laying out with my daughter getting some sun, cleaning my scrapbook/studio. Which isn't done yet, because I want to play I think I am going to create a little something for me to mark this birthday.

you see I celebrate this day with my twin brother Peter who lives in Maine, he to is holding for another year.

Thanks to everyone who sent me a card, called on the phone and commented a birthday wish on facebook. I have been blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment