Translate

Monday, September 30, 2019

2019 Recap Part 2

2019 Recap Part 2
I saw 2019 with a giggle since this year isn't over yet, I'm just so 
behind on my blogging. Let's chat about Christmas crafting it's one of our
favorite things to do during the holiday season. This one is super fun and
 budget friendly for the family! 

Handmade Cards
Simple and easy just take a toilet paper roll cardboard center and wrap
q-tips around the paper roll using a rubber band to hold them together.
Gather a few different green paints, 1 red paint, and 1 yellow gold paint color.

Dip the paper roll wrap in the green paint and gently pat down onto
your card base of white card stock. As I dipped and pat down I would rotate
the paper roll wrap to give more texture.



Repeat the same with the yellow gold paint.


For the red paint for the berries....I wrapped three q-tips
together...dabbing it into the red paint also I rotated it 
around the wreath to give the berries different placement.



This was a super fun project grab a few supplies and get crafty!
Thanks for popping in today!
Peggy Lee 

No comments:

Post a Comment