Translate

Monday, May 19, 2014

My Hero "Father's Day Card" over on Artsy Addicts Blog


Good morning everyone it's my day over on the Artsy Addicts Blog today 
sharing, with Father's Day upon us soon in just a few
short weeks...I wanted to share with you all one of my cards.
I used a stamp set called "My Hero"!
Started with a white card base.
Stamped the airplane in chocolate ink (second generations stamping).
I also fussy cut out the images from the Skylark paper packet...
Inked all the edges with chocolate ink.
I popped up the images with tucking the banners to give
depth to the card...like the banners are flying.
As I type this blog post I remember my father who has been gone 
for  many years...I so miss him, love him more deeply!!
I try to share memories of him with my daughters, telling them stories
that he would share, songs he would sing....
I believe even though he is not with us, He Is!
Thanks for stopping in today,
hugs
Peggy Lee


Supplies:
Close To My Heart
Stamps, paper, embellishments

No comments:

Post a Comment