Translate

Friday, December 4, 2009

December Already!! a few days late

Wow December is here and fastly going already, it is now December 4th oh boy Christmas Day will be here before we know it. I am not ready!!!!! How about you? I still need to make my cards, and work on some homemade gifts, time is flying by me.....
Last night was Olde Tyme Christmas in Lancaster, NH we go every year! We love it, except for the bad weather but a little rain or snow doesn't stop anyone, it's so fun to walk up and down main street and seeing all the window displays and the shops have free food and hot drinks for everyone, the bank gives out hot apple crisp, there is a craft fair, sleigh rides, Santa of course and so much more. We always have a fun time, I tried to get my girls to take pictures with Frosty the Snowman but they are getting to old for that, which made me really sad but I understood. Here are a few pics of out "Olde Tyme Christmas" enjoy:


this was taken in the car driving into Lancaster.....
driving through the town, the next one the wind was blowing and I love how the decorations look like they are flying....

My favorite store in Lancaster, NH "Heart Hearth and Home" Primitive decor store......

No comments:

Post a Comment